Madness Lethiferous Madness Lethiferous

Another collab.

Oh look the 70,000,905th collab, this was predictable just like ever other collab to come out from the past 2 years. Collabs like this should of fucking ended after neurosis 3. If you REALLY want to make a collab, fucking make it original, maybe a twist not the same fucking thing over and over and over, Some guy kills a person then he's either like yay or he kills himself. Boring and Unoriginal.

Cascadia responds:

Cool story bro.

Rebooting The Madness Rebooting The Madness

Holy shit!

This acctually kept me entertained throughout the animation. To be honest, this should fucking win 1st prize. But thats not happening due to "Xonic madness 3" piece of shit. Thanks Alpha for bringing hope back to madness!

Alpha-Nuva responds:

XM3 actually isn't that bad. I'd completely understand if it won.

Madness Inflammation Madness Inflammation

Boring much?

I was pretty much bored all the way through this entire thing, just people dying and then someone killing themselves we've seen this for a good 4 years now, this is so unoriginal and boring its not even funny. Most of the animation was smooth and and very good but lacking to keep me intrested i couldn't even care less about how good the animation was. my advice: Stop making collabs like these.

vogxhamraks responds:

Well this was my first collab do be better boy and what r u expecting me to do?

Madness Agony Part B Madness Agony Part B

What the fuck was this?

Get the fuck out of here with a score of 4.19. this animation doesn't diserve even a 3.00.
The plot is pretty flat and boring, animation is anything but good and the guns had no recoil what so ever making the entire thing seem ridiculous. This is clearly an overated animation.

Gehenaz responds:

We love you too smotez ;3

Day of the Madness Day of the Madness

After that i need to shit the fucking moon.

Well, that was pretty FUCKING AWESOME.
I see the boat and helicopter being a left 4 dead thing thar and such and it was awesome and you can't say much more because it is that awesome.

Littleluckylink responds:

Thanks Smouuttezzz
They need something in L4D where you get to use a flaregun to call the rescue vehicle.

h0w 2 anim8 maddnes h0w 2 anim8 maddnes

Lol.

Yes tis exactly right, Invite into the next one and i'll have a little rant :D

Littleluckylink responds:

SHO NUFF NIG

Madness: Short 1 Madness: Short 1

Near krinkels standard

Great and all but you fucked up big time using the worlds shittiest loop.
Animation reminds me of delamortes and krinkel's.
I just cannot understand how your so good.
Keep up the good work without my loop.

Emo Boy Ep.1 Emo Boy Ep.1

Ummm what.......

"Dedicated to smotez" So i guess thats not me because i don't know you.
but anyway onto the acctul animation, Overall its pretty good and is quite funny.
It seems abit still and could do of a little bit more movement to keep it intresting like show what the poem is about.
But its still good.
keep up the work.

P.S I found this by accident.

cHunter responds:

lol, read the other reviews if you want to know more about your name appearing in the flash. :P

And yeah, this movie doesn't move much, but then again it only took me a couple of hours to make, so what do you expect? lol Hopefully I should have another episode out shortly after Christmas.

Dementia Madness Dementia Madness

Supreme!

This has truely proven your skills.
Can't wait for your next animation.
To those people who found this laggy : Leave it on Low Quality my computer is a piece of crap and its fine on Low.
Keep this kind of stuff coming!

P.S: THIS IS WAAAYYY UNDER RATED!

Psychojester53 responds:

I can probably do better animation, I was just up against time. It's my good animation though, I can do better though.

Madness TS Preview Madness TS Preview

Fairly good.

Honestly the preview is Average to not good.
The lenth is abit to short.
Music, Helix is great but No. 6 seems abit over used.
Animation, Slightly choppy and stiff but your still learning so your doing quite well, the S+W500 needs more recoil.
Looking good so far.
Tip: animate the body first then everything else you'll find it helps making things seem less stiff.