Madness Lethiferous Madness Lethiferous

Another collab.

Oh look the 70,000,905th collab, this was predictable just like ever other collab to come out from the past 2 years. Collabs like this should of fucking ended after neurosis 3. If you REALLY want to make a collab, fucking make it original, maybe a twist not the same fucking thing over and over and over, Some guy kills a person then he's either like yay or he kills himself. Boring and Unoriginal.

Cascadia responds:

Cool story bro.

Rebooting The Madness Rebooting The Madness

Holy shit!

This acctually kept me entertained throughout the animation. To be honest, this should fucking win 1st prize. But thats not happening due to "Xonic madness 3" piece of shit. Thanks Alpha for bringing hope back to madness!

Alpha-Nuva responds:

XM3 actually isn't that bad. I'd completely understand if it won.

Madness Inflammation Madness Inflammation

Boring much?

I was pretty much bored all the way through this entire thing, just people dying and then someone killing themselves we've seen this for a good 4 years now, this is so unoriginal and boring its not even funny. Most of the animation was smooth and and very good but lacking to keep me intrested i couldn't even care less about how good the animation was. my advice: Stop making collabs like these.

vogxhamraks responds:

Well this was my first collab do be better boy and what r u expecting me to do?

MindScape MindScape

mindscape........

my mind died. its ok but nothing hardly happens its quite boring.
but thats what i say many other people might like it.

the Kill Kar the Kill Kar

how the hell....

how the hell r u surposed to finish it!!???
on lvl 15 the last bit when u try and go through the middle of teh bombs u die no matter how near or far u are!!!!!
fix it so u hav to acctuly hit the bombs to die!
other wise it was not bad and quite funny.

Create a madness guy Create a madness guy

suitable 4 all ages huh??

suitable 4 all ages is wrong the music has swearin in it but i dont hav a problem with that im just sayin that the rank thing for ages should be changed.
anyway very good but i think u should upgrade it
hank

Slipz - FF POW Slipz - FF POW

Banging chooooonz

Yes this song is nice, try and keep the beats of your songs more varied it does get a bit boring hearing the same beat over and over but i hear your starting to do that now by this song and your latest one.

Soothing Jazz Beats Soothing Jazz Beats

Carrots.

Some Banging choons

BOB dA BilDIN moFo BOB dA BilDIN moFo

hoyl shyt mai favrut theum remexicaned!

HELL EYAH FUKC AJKIHDUAHduASDGHASYFSGTYFCGXAYTIFXHKY USYA